Works with: Dolby, Google Meet, Skype for Business and all other Room Systems with USB Camera Inputs
Includes in the Kaptivo Rooms - USB Bundle:
- Kaptivo Wall Mount Camera
- KaptivoCast (HDMI Content Streaming Device)
- HDMI to USB
- Kaptivo Rooms subscription
Kaptivo Rooms shares your dry-erase whiteboard via the web-browser or as a content source within your video-conferencing system of choice. Patented built-in computer vision technology instantly enhances images to remove any reflections, glare, and people blocking the board.
Using the Kaptivo for USB Room Systems bundle, you can stream whiteboard content directly to any USB-capable input including video conference room systems, displays, projectors, or lecture capture systems. Kaptivo works just like a USB camera.
Includes the Kaptivo Wall Mount Camera.
- Kaptivo Wall Mount Camera attaches to the top of any whiteboard or glass board, up to 6 ft x 4 ft (1.8 m x 1.2 m) in size, and automatically streams content you create in real time.
- Images are instantly enhanced to remove any reflections, glare, and people blocking the board.
- No apps, plugins, logins, or special pens required!
In addition to USB connectivity, Kaptivo for USB Room Systems can connect to any HDMI system, and all Kaptivo systems can connect to the cloud (via Wi-Fi or Ethernet) and share whiteboard content to any computer or device running a web browser.
Kaptivo Rooms is available in two subscription tiers: Business and Enterprise.
- Native integration with room systems (Cisco Touch 10, Crestron Flex/AirMedia/Mercury, Lifesize Share, Zoom Rooms)
- Compatible with KaptivoCast (for HDMI output)
- Cloud access via web browser
- 'Timeline' meeting summary - automatically capture your whiteboard work as a slide deck
- Share whiteboard snapshots and slides into Slack, Trello, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex Teams, Google Classroom and Canvas
- Manage your Kaptivo fleet remotely using Kaptivo Insight
- Usage analytics
- Single sign-on (SSO) access control using Google, Microsoft Azure AD and Okta
- Broadcast mode
- Self-hosted mode