Works with: Cisco, Polycom, Barco, Lifesize, Starleaf, Echo360, Kaltura, Panopto, Winnov and Other Room Systems With HDMI Camera Inputs
Included in the Kaptivo Rooms - HDMI Bundle:
- Kaptivo Wall Mount Camera
- KaptivoCast (HDMI Content Streaming Device)
- Kaptivo Rooms subscription
Kaptivo Rooms shares your dry-erase whiteboard via the web-browser or as a content source within your video-conferencing system of choice. Patented built-in computer vision technology instantly enhances images to remove any reflections, glare, and people blocking the board.
Using the Kaptivo Rooms - HDMI Bundle, you can stream whiteboard content directly to any HDMI-capable input including video conference room systems, displays, projectors, or lecture capture systems.
Includes the Kaptivo Wall Mount Camera.
- Kaptivo Wall Mount Camera attaches to the top of any whiteboard or glass board, up to 6 ft x 4 ft (1.8 m x 1.2 m) in size, and automatically streams content you create in real time.
- Images are instantly enhanced to remove any reflections, glare, and people blocking the board.
- No apps, plugins, logins, or special pens required!
Kaptivo Rooms is available in two subscription tiers: Business and Enterprise.
- Native integration with room systems (Cisco Touch 10, Crestron Flex/AirMedia/Mercury, Lifesize Share, Zoom Rooms)
- Compatible with KaptivoCast (for HDMI output)
- Cloud access via web browser
- 'Timeline' meeting summary - automatically capture your whiteboard work as a slide deck
- Share whiteboard snapshots and slides into Slack, Trello, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex Teams, Google Classroom and Canvas
- Manage your Kaptivo fleet remotely using Kaptivo Insight
- Usage analytics
- Single sign-on (SSO) access control using Google, Microsoft Azure AD and Okta
- Broadcast mode
- Self-hosted mode